Jump to recipe
Pesto Chicken Stuffed Mini Peppers
I’m pretty obsessed with these little mini peppers! Have you tried them yet?!
Fun, Quick light meal idea!
Here’s what to do:
➡️ SCROLL through the pictures
➡️ Read through the recipe
➡️ Grab your ingredients
➡️ Take a few minutes to make these
➡️ Come back here, comment below, and let us know how you liked them!
Sweet bell peppers can be eaten either raw or cooked. They are low in calories and exceptionally rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, making them an excellent addition to our healthy lifestyle.
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1.5 lbs. ground chicken or turkey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, or avocado oil
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup frozen organic green peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup fresh pesto sauce
- sea salt and pepper to taste (about 1/4 teaspoon each)
- 24 mini rainbow peppers, halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese