Jump to recipe
15 Minute Cauliflower Fried Rice Skillet
Whoa! AMAZING Flavor + Crazy GOOD serving of Veggies all in one! Yep…it’s going into our regular Dinner rotation! Makes about 4 servings
- 1 head of cauliflower chopped up and “riced” in a food processor
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, extra virgin olive or sesame oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup organic corn, frozen
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 2 Tbsps coconut aminos, or Braggs liquid aminos
- 2 free range eggs
- sea salt and pepper, to your taste
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
Heat oil in a large skillet on medium/high heat.
Saute onions 2-3 minutes until tender.
Add peas, corn, broccoli, cauliflower, bell pepper and cook until soft, for about 5-6 minutes.
Add garlic and coconut aminos and mix well.
Slide the cauliflower mixture to one side of the pan and scramble the eggs on the other side of the pan.
Once the egg is cooked, mix with the cauliflower rice until well combined.
Taste and add a pinch of sea salt and pepper if desired.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!