Jump to recipe
Simple Heirloom Tomatoes + Pesto Yogurt
Those fresh garden tomatoes right now! The flavors simply cannot be beat when they are at their peak!
I’m serving this out on the patio as an appetizer this afternoon…Tomatoes + Pesto + Basil!
Makes 4 snack/appetizer servings
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 Tbsps homemade or store bought pesto
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 pounds mixed heirloom/garden fresh tomatoes, sliced
- 6 ounces mixed cherry tomatoes (3/4 cup), cut into rounds
- Lots of fresh basil leaves, to garnish
In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt and pesto.
Spread yogurt mixture on a platter; top with tomatoes and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with fresh chopped basil.