Jump to recipe
One Pan Pesto Chicken & Veggies
A FLAVOR + nutrient packed meal that only takes 15-20 minutes from start to finish!
Makes about 3 servings
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1 lb chicken thighs, or tenders, boneless and skinless, sliced into strips
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh basil pesto
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, yellow and red, halved
Heat a large skillet on medium heat, add oil, sliced chicken, and season generously with sea salt and cook for 5-8 minutes, flipping a couple of times, until the chicken is cooked through.
Add asparagus and pesto and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the asparagus cooked, yet still crisp. Remove from heat.
Add halved cherry tomatoes, stir to combine and serve.