Yep! If you’re an AVO fan-you gotta try!
Crispy outside, creamy inside 🙂
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees f
- Avocado peeled, & sliced into 1/4th’s
- Drizzle with a little citrus (fresh lemon, lime, OR orange juice-totally optional)
- Brush with Avocado oil, or Olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Roast in your preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
- Hit them with BROIL for a minute or two at the end.
- 2 whole oranges (seeds removed)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 dash of Fav hot sauce-to taste
- 2 Tbsps fresh squeezed lemon juices
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pour dressing ingredients (except oil) into blender.
- Blend til smooth.
- Reduce speed, slowly add oil until combined)
- Serve immediately, store in refrigerator, blend again before serving)
- Download your FREE clean eCookbook
I served this with fresh raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, clementines, chopped walnuts, red onion and the roasted avocado on a bed of lettuce with orange-citrus vinaigrette dressing.
I bet this would be great with grilled chicken too!
Want to make the perfect Grilled Chicken Breast?
Check out the CleanFoodLove bundle, I show you how to make the perfect grilled chicken inside the CFC Meal Prep book!