7 Clean Eating Thanksgiving Side-Dishes Even Picky Eaters will LOVE!
Are you ready to CELEBRATE Thanksgiving and show your family and friends just how good Clean Eating can be? Surprise everyone this year with a few of these AMAZING side-dishes… everyone’s gonna love em’!
1. Roasted Cauliflower with Caramelized Onions make a delicious Clean Eating option!
2. Roasted Brussels Sprouts + Bacon. These are quick and easy and DELICIOUS! I love these nonstick baking sheets for making roasted veggies 🙂
3. Meatballs in Pomegranate Sauce are a festive, hearty side dish FULL of FLAVOUR. I like having nice serving utensils around, like this silver serving spoon to avoid mess and create a fine dining experience this holiday!
4. Tangy-Honey Roasted Broccolini makes healthy taste amazing – even the broccoli haters at the table will want to try this one!
5. This Delicious Chopped Autumn Salad makes an exciting salad to have on the table for Thanksgiving!
6. Turkey Herb Stuffing-Style “Rice”Cauliflower is the perfect gluten-free way to enjoy stuffing! I love this 4 Piece Porcelain Serving Bowl Set for gorgeous food presentation.
7. These Honey Dijon Roasted Green Beans are so flavorful 🙂 Even the green beans will be exciting this year!
With all of these amazing options, Clean Eating will be a breeze this Thanksgiving 🙂