Jump to recipe
Simple Sheet Pan Summertime Chicken Bake
A DELICIOUS Summery Dinner idea that requires very little hands-on time! Makes about 4 servings
- 1.5 lbs. new potatoes, cut into small wedges
- 1.5 lbs. chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 2 inch pieces
- sea salt and pepper
- 6 fres garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or olive oil
- 3 medium fresh zucchini, sliced
- 8 oz cherry vine tomatoes
- a small handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped
Heat oven to 350 f.
Place chicken on a large, rimmed, sheet pan, then arrange the potato wedges around the chicken.
Drizzle with the oil and season with sea salt and pepper, then roast for about 35-40 minutes.
Once the chicken has been in the oven for 20 minutes, add the zucchini and garlic to the roasting pan.
For the final 10 minutes of the cooking time, add the tomatoes to the pan.
Once cooked through, remove from the oven, garnish with fresh chopped basil