Jump to recipe
Shrimp Cauliflower Fried Rice
Our Meal Prep game is STRONG today!
This makes for a really delicious, satisfying, quick, one-pan meal to eat immediately; but this is also one of our favorites for meal prep!
You can use pre-cut cauliflower rice to make this even quicker…it’s found just about everywhere these days.
My 2 favorites are Trader Joe’s brand and the big frozen bags found at Costco.
Makes about 4 servings
- 1 small cauliflower head, broken into florets
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsps coconut aminos, Bragg’s liquid aminos, or low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds