Jump to recipe
Skewerless Chicken Kabobs 🔥
All the flavors of our FAVORITE chicken kabobs without a grill!
This makes for an awesome meal year-round, and comes together pretty quickly!
Lots of flavors, lots of veggies…this one is SO GOOD!
Double up the recipe, then you’ll have lunch ready for the next few days ahead! Stays great in the fridge for 3 days.
I served brown rice alongside, but I think cauliflower rice or quinoa would both be wonderful too!
- 2 lbs chicken breast & thighs (skinless boneless), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsps olive oil or avocado oil, divided
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 2 large bell peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces (red & yellow)
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 cup ripe cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- curly parsley, to garnish
Season your chicken with sea salt and pepper on all sides.
Heat half of your oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden-brown and cooked through, 10-12 minutes. Set aside and cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl add all of your prepped veggies (besides tomatoes), garlic, Italian seasoning, and season with a pinch of sea salt and pepper. Stir to coat well.
Once the chicken is done and set aside, and preheat the remaining oil in the same skillet again over high heat.
Add seasoned veggies and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Return the chicken back into your skillet together with the cherry tomatoes and toss to heat everything up.
Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve with brown rice or quinoa.