Jump to recipe
Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken + Root Veggies
Dinner is served! Clean Eating for the whole family.
Perfect for a comforting weeknight or Sunday dinner!
Easy, flavorful + the house smells of comfort while cooking! Let me know if you are enjoying the Crock Pot recipes!Makes 4 servings
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 lbs. baby new potatoes, cut into halves
- 2 large organic carrots, sliced to 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or bone broth
- 3-4 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- sea salt and pepper to your taste
- 4 skinless boneless chicken thighs
Lightly spray 6-qt. slow cooker with olive oil spray; add in chopped onion, potatoes and carrots.
Season with sea salt, pepper, thyme and half of the minced garlic. Gently combine.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining garlic, with ½ tsp. sea salt and ¼ tsp. pepper; rub the chicken with this mixture and place it on top of your veggies.
Pour the broth and wine over.
Cover and cook on LOW 6 hours or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.