Jump to recipe
Ginger Sriracha Turkey Wraps
15 minutes & Dinner is served!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 8oz baby bella mushrooms, finely minced
- 1/4 cup celery sliced on a diagonal
- 4 green onions, sliced on diagonal
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp avocado, olive or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Braggs liquid aminos, coconut aminos, GF tamari, or low sodium soy sauce
- 1-2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce (optional, leave out if you do not want the spice)
- Butter Lettuce leaves (romaine hearts or iceberg lettuce work well)
- Cilantro (optional)
Heat oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat.
Add Turkey and cook until lightly browned.
Add mushrooms, celery, green onions, ginger, and garlic.
Cook until fragrant and cooked through-just a few minutes.
Add liquid aminos and Sriracha— stir to coat.
Scoop mixture onto lettuce leaves.
Top with cilantro, or extra green onions if desired, & your favorite dipping sauce.
My favorite sauce for these is:
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1-2 Tbsp aminos
Combine well & lightly dip or drizzle.