Jump to recipe
Strawberry Avocado Salad
These colors are pure happiness!
We require bright FRESH ingredients in our lives on the regular…especially this time of year when our weather turns a little dark.
So here’s your reminder to treat yo’self this week (with THIS beautiful salad!)Makes about 4 servings
- 6 packed cups baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1/3 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
Homemade Honey Lime Dressing:
- 4 Tbsps high-quality olive oil
- 3 fresh limes, juiced
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 fresh garlic clove, minced
- pinch of sea salt and pepper, or more to taste
In a very small mason jar add all dressing ingredients. Place the lid on and shake to emulsify, OR simply whisk ingredients.
In a large bowl, combine baby spinach, strawberries, avocado, asiago cheese, and pecans nicely as shown.
Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat.