Jump to recipe
Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Oats
Strawberries are in season, and these overnight oats are some of the BEST I’ve ever tasted!
I have a true love for overnight oats. Throw the ingredients in a jar at night, wake up to breakfast! You can ommit/exchange anything here…be creative with what you have!
Yes! They are eaten cold, like pudding!
Prep a few of these for your week ahead – place in the refrigerator, give a little stir in the morning…breakfast is on! Absolutely no cooking required!
Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats (dry) gluten free if desired
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 1.5 Tbsps pure maple syrup, or raw honey
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Ricotta cheese
For the Crumble:
- chopped nuts of your choice – I used roasted, chopped almonds
Divide all ingredients equally, (besides the nuts) between two separate glass jars fitted with tight lid.
Stir well and then cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
Before serving, add about 1 Tbsp of chopped nuts per serving.
Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.