Jump to recipe
Sweet Cajun Baked Shrimp
Have you tried baking your shrimp?
Seriously, THE most simple & fool-proof method!
This recipe is WONDERFUL & becomes a regular during the holidays at my house, because it’s such a hit with guests—and seems more complex than it is.
- 1.5lbs large shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 4 Tbsps olive, avocado, or melted coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Braggs liquid aminos (coconut aminos, or low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1.5 Tbsps raw honey
- 2-4 Tbsp Cajun Spice seasonings (depending on your spiciness preference)
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley or basil
Whisk all ingredients (except shrimp) until combined well.
Combine all ingredients in glass bowl. Cover & refrigerate shrimp for an hour or so.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
Lay shrimp on large flat sheet pan (I used parchment for easy cleanup)
Bake uncovered for about 8 minutes, just until pink…do not overbake smile emoticon
Serve warm or cold.
Excellent for food prep.
Lasts 3-4 days tightly sealed in refrigerator.