A simple Summer Salad that goes PERFECTLY with your grilled chicken or shrimp!
Serves 8 as a side
- 2 lbs Fresh Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 English Cucumbers, chopped bite-size
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, sliced thin
- 3 Avocados, diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin Olive oil or Avocado oil
- Juice of 2 fresh Lemons
- 1/4 cup fresh Dill, chopped
- 1.5 tsp Sea Salt
- Fresh ground Black Pepper to taste
- Place tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, avocado, and fresh dill into a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle with oil and add lemon juice.
- Toss very gently to combine.
- Just before serving, sprinkle evenly with sea salt and pepper.
Want to make the perfect Grilled Chicken Breasts to go with this salad?
Check out the CleanFoodLove bundle, I show you how to perfectly grill chicken inside the CFC Meal Prep book!