Jump to recipe
Triple Berry Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bowls
A Clean Eating breakfast idea that’s sure to start your day off on the right foot! Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup old fashioned oats, or any gluten free version
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 Tbsp cashew, or almond butter
- 1 tsp chia, or poppy seeds
- 1 small banana, sliced
In a small pot, stir oats, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, cashew butter and honey over medium high heat.
Cook for about 5 minutes or until oats are tender to your preference, stirring occasionally.
Pour oatmeal in a bowl and top with berries, banana slices and chia seeds. Serve warm.