Jump to recipe
Heat skillet med/high heat. Add oil. Season turkey with just a touch of sea salt and pepper.
Sear turkey for 2 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate.
Add broth, lemon juice, thyme and garlic to the skillet over medium heat.
Simmer until reduces, about 2-3 minutes.
Turkey Tenderloin with Fresh Lemon-Thyme Sauce
I think Turkey is often overlooked as an amazing lean protein source.
Try adding it to your weekly meal plans!
This is so EASY to prepare, & Impressive!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp avocado, or extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large Turkey Breast Tenderloins, sliced in half, creating 4 thinner tenderloins.
– Pound the tenderloins gently with a mallet or the back of a heavy pan, so that they are even thickness, & quite thin… 1/2-3/4 inch
- 1 cup organic chicken or vegetable broth.
- 4 Tbs. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbs fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- sea salt and pepper