Jump to recipe
The Ultimate Cobb Salad
Promise there’s lettuce under there somewhere!?
Massive Cobb Salad at my house tonight!
To make a healthier Blue Cheese Dressing, this is what I do:
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 or 2 Tbsps unsweetened almond milk…(just add milk until it’s the dressing consistency you like)
- Whisk those 2 ingredients together until yogurt is a bit more “pourable.”
- 2-4 Tbsps all natural Blue Cheese crumbles (depending on your preference)
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt (optional)
Sometimes I even add a few drops of Sriracha, to make Blue Cheese Sriracha Dressing! (Optional again)
Whisk, and add sea salt and freshly ground black pepper if desired.