Jump to recipe
Heat a large ovenproof sauté pan, over medium-high heat. Melt the coconut oil, then add the vegetables and onion. Sauté, stirring occasionally until soft. Add the garlic and continue stirring for another minute or two.
While the vegetables are cooking, in a medium bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, herbs, and salt.
WONDERFUL PROTEIN-PACKED Breakfast!
Makes 2-4 servings
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 to 4 cups seasonal vegetables, such as Summer squash, Zucchini, Kale, Spinach, and/or Broccoli
- 1 medium Yellow Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 6 whole Eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup chopped fresh herbs, such as Chives, Basil, and/or Parsley
- 1 tsp Sea Salt