Jump to recipe
Zucchini Pasta Primavera
Clean Eating pasta with a super fresh and light spin!
It’s time to harvest those beautiful zucchini! They are overflowing out of gardens and market’s this time of year! Here’s a delicious recipe to really enjoy the seasonal veggies!Makes 2 servings
- 1.5 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 ear of fresh organic corn cut from cob
- 1 fresh thinly sliced garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp red-pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil, or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small/medium zucchinis
- 1 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh Parmesan (optional)
- fresh basil leaves to garnish
Use a spiralizer to make zucchini noodles.
Sauté tomatoes, garlic, and chili flakes in hot oil for 1 minute over medium-high; add in the zoodles.
Cook, tossing, just 1 to 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts, Parmesan, and fresh basil leaves.